Vermicelli Kheer Recipe is one of the easiest Indian pudding recipes. Vermicelli Kheer is very easy to cook. This Vermicelli Kheer is cooked as a dry pudding.
Cooking Time: Appr. 15-20 Minutes
Serves: 2 People
1 cup vermicelli
2 tablespoon ghee (clarifying butter)
3/4 cup sugar
½ teaspoon nutmeg powder
1 teaspoon cardamom powder
Hot water as needed
Some almond flakes, raisins, pistachios, etc…
1. Roast the vermicelli in a pan for few mins on medium heat.
2. Now add the ghee in the pan and fry the vermicelli until it is brown.
3. Once vermicelli change the colour to brown, add hot water into the pan and cook well until water is absorbed.
4. Now add sugar, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder to the vermicelli kheer.
5. Turn off the heat and Garnish vermicelli kheer recipe with almond flakes, raisins and pistachios.
Serve vermicelli kheer recipe hot or warm
You can replace hot water with warm milk, it will give creamy flavour to the vermicelli kheer recipe.