Vegetable Baked Rangoon Recipe is made with spring onions, tomato paste, cheese and cream using samosa pastries. Vegetable baked rangoon recipe is a great appetizer for cocktail parties.
Cooking Time: Appr. 20 Minutes
Serves: 6 People
15 samosa pastries (or Spring roll pastries)
4-5 spring onions
2 tablespoon tomato paste
¼ cup grated feta/cheddar cheese (you can use any cheese)
1 tablespoon double cream
Salt to taste
Freshly crushed black pepper to taste
1. Chop the spring onion finely.
2. In a mixing bowl, take chopped green onion, tomato paste, salt and freshly crushed black pepper. Mix them well.
3. Add grated cheese and mix well.
4. Finally add double cream and mix well. Keep aside.
5. Cut the samosa pastries in half (from the middle).
6. Take cut samosa pastry and place in baking muffin tray. Press inside to bottom gently to balance it.
7. Add a teaspoon of spring onion mix in to the pastry. Finish filling all.
8. Bake Veg rangoon at 220 degree C for 20 mins or until the pastry get golden crust around.
Serve Veg rangoon baked recipe with your choice of dip.