Here is the easy Tomato Sauce Recipe For Pizza.
Preparation Time: Appr. 5 Minutes
Serves: 2 Pizza Base
1 cup tomato paste
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoon olive oil
4-5 fresh basil leaves
1 spring of rosemary
Salt and crushed black pepper to taste
1. Chop the basil and rosemary finely.
2. Crush the garlic.
3. Take the tomato puree in a large bowl.
4. Add crushed garlic, chopped rosemary and basil, olive oil and salt- black pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients well. Keep aside for several hours and let all ingredients mix and blend with each other. No need to cook it, if you are leaving for hours.
Spread the tomato sauce on pizza base before topping and bake it.
1. Always make tomato sauce recipe for pizza day before for better taste of all herbs in tomato sauce.
Store tomato sauce recipe for pizza in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days and you can always freeze any leftover.
2. If you are using tomato sauce recipe for pizza instantly, add some water and bring the tomato sauce to boil and cook for 10 mins on slow heat.