Tandoori Aloo Recipe is a delicious potato side dish. Tandoori Aloo Recipe is baked baby potatoes marinade in spicy tandoori yogurt.
Cooking Time: Appr. 30 Minutes (Baking) + 15 Minutes (Boiling)
Serves: 4-5 People
1 kg baby potatoes
1 tablespoon garlic-ginger paste
4-5 tablespoon yogurt
1 tablespoon tandoori masala powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon oil
Chopped fresh coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Water as needed
1. Peel the potatoes. Boil them in salted water for 15-20 mins.
2. In a mixing bowl add the yogurt, tandoori masala powder, garlic-ginger paste and salt. Wisk it.
3. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the turmeric powder and turn the heat off. Add the chilli powder and stir it.
4. Pour this over to yogurt mix after few mins and mix well.
5. Now add the yogurt mix to the parboiled potatoes and marinate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
6. Grease the baking tray or any ovenproof tray or line in the tray with aluminium foil.
7. Bake the tandoori aloo on preheated oven at 220 degree C for 10-15 mins.
8. Flip the tandoori aloo and bake for further 10-15 mins.
9. Garnish tandoori aloo recipe with chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Serve tandoori aloo recipe as a side dish with some dipping sauce or as it is.