Stuffed Potato Skins is stuffed with cream and herbs and baked in the oven. Stuffed Potato Skins is also known as baked potato skins and stuffed baked potatoes.
Cooking Time: Appr. 35 Minutes
Serves: 2 people
4 baking potatoes
¼ cup cream
1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
1 teaspoon mince/crush fresh garlic
¼ cup chopped parsley
½ cup grated cheese
Salt to taste
1. Wash the baking potatoes, dry and remove the blemishes then cut in halves lengthwise.
2. Cook the baking potatoes in the microwave for 12 mins.
3. Mix cream, crushed black pepper, dried mixed herbs, crush/mince garlic, chopped parsley and salt in a bowl.
4. Take the scoop out from the middle of the microwave cooked baking potato skins. Add tablespoonful cream and herb mix in the middle. Place scoop out potato on the top of the mix. Mix and mash the potato with cream and herb mix.
5. Finish stuffing all potato skins.
6. Sprinkle the grated cheese on the top of the potato skins.
7. Bake these all potato skins for around 20 mins on preheated oven at 220 degree Celcius.
Serve stuffed potato skin hot with side of baked beans or as it is.