Spinach Cheese Sandwich is very healthy sandwich. This grilled sandwich is ideal for breakfast or light lunch.
Cooking Time: Appr. 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 people
4 slices of bread
10 Fresh baby spinach leaves
½ cup of grated cheese
1. Toast the breads in the toaster (optional).
2. Wash spinach and cut the end of it. Do not cut the leave it as it is.
3. Grate the cheese.
4. Place spinach leaves on the bread (toast). Cover the bread (toast) properly with spinach leaves.
5. Now place the grated cheese on the top of the spinach leaves evenly and cover with another bread (toast).
6. Grill this sandwich in the healthy grill or in the sandwich toaster.
Serve this Spinach Cheese Sandwich hot with chutney or cup of tea or coffee