Ricotta Lasagna Sauce Recipe has got ricotta cheese taste as it has got ricotta cheese in lasagne sauce recipe.
Cooking Time: Appr. 30 Minutes
Serves: 2-3 People
200g ricotta cheese
600g whole milk
2 bay leaves
50g plain flour
Water as needed
A pinch of nutmeg powder
1. Add the all whole spices to the milk and bring the milk to boil. Simmer for 10 mins and stir in between. Keep aside for 30 mins. Strain the milk.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and stir and cook over a low heat for 5 mins.
3. Now start adding some of the strained milk. Stir until smooth, and then add more milk until the sauce is thickened.
4. Add the ricotta cheese a little by little and keep stirring until ricotta cheese added and melted properly.
Cook the ricotta lasagne sauce recipe for 10 mins.
5. Simmer ricotta lasagne sauce recipe for 5 mins. Turn the heat off.
6. Sprinkle the grated nutmeg ricotta lasagne sauce recipe and mix well.
Use this Ricotta Lasagne Sauce Recipe to make lasagne or any pasta recipe.