This is very simple indian potato curry. This easy potato curry is delicious in taste.
Cooking Time: App. 30-35 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
6 medium boiled potatoes cut in small cubes
3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
1 ½ teaspoons garam masala
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
2 green chillies
5-6 curry leaves
1 ½ teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Water as needed
2 tablespoons chopped coriander for garnish
1. Boil the potato until it cook perfectly. Remove the skin and cut in small cubes. Chop the chillies and tomatoes.
2. Heat the oil in the pan; add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, wait until it sprinkles. Then add curry leaves and chopped chillies. Stir it for few secs.
3. Now add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Cook and stir for another 3-4 mins.
4. Add garam masala and salt. Cook it for another 2 mins.
5. Then add boiled potatoes cut in small cubes. Cook and stir for 2-3 mins.
6. Now add water as much as you want in your curry. Cook it for another 5-8 mins.
7. The curry will get thicker.
8. Finally, turn the flame off and garnished it with coriander.
Serve hot potato curry recipe with chapatti or Puries (called spicy puri shaak) or Naan bread or rice.