Papdi Chaat Recipe is one of the most popular chaat recipes. Papdi chaat recipe is also known as papri chaat recipe and dahi papdi chaat recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 People
16 flat crispy papdi puris
½ cup plain beaten yogurt
1 large potato, boiled and chopped
1 cup boiled chickpeas
1 tomato chopped, finely
1 onion chopped, finely
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon chaat masala
½ cup green chutney
½ cup tamarind chutney
½ cup sev (deep fried gram flour noodles)
¼ cup chopped coriander leaves, finely
Papdi Chaat Method:
1. Take the boiled chick peas in a bowl and add 2 tablespoon green chutney. Mix well.
2. Chop the boil potato.
3. Place and arrange the papdis in a plate.
4. Add the boiled chopped potatoes. Then top chick peas on papdi.
5. Add green and tamarind chutney.
6. Add the yogurt on the top.
7. Top the chopped onions and tomatoes.
8. Sprinkle the chaat masala, red chili powder and cumin powder on papri chaat.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and sev (deep fried gram flour noodles).
Serve the papdi chaat immediately at it will get start soggy, if it is left for long time.
I have used mini papdi here, you can use big papdi or square papdi to make papdi chaat.
The measurement can be adjusted according to your taste for chutneys, spices and other ingredients.