Kheema Curry Recipe is simple kheema recipe cooked with green peas, tomatoes, onions and ground spices.
Cooking Time: Appr. 35 Minutes
Serves: 3-4 People
500 gram mince Lamb (kheema)
2 large onions
2 large tomatoes
1 cup green peas
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon ginger paste
1 green chilli (optional)
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoon chopped coriander
1 tablespoon chopped coriander for garnish
3 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
Water as needed (Optional)
1. Wash the mince lamb and squeeze the water out.
2. Chop the onions and tomatoes. Chop the green chilli, if you using it.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 mins.
4. Add garlic and ginger paste and sauté for another 2 mins.
5. Add chopped green chillies (optional) and tomatoes and sauté it for few mins.
6. Add mince lamb and mix well. Cover the lid and cook for 10 mins. Keep stirring in between and let the steam water go in to the pan when you lift the lid off for stirring the kheema curry.
7. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Cover the lid and cook for further 10 mins. Keep stirring in between and let the steam water go in to the pan when you lift the lid off for stirring the kheema curry.
8. Add garam masala powder, peas, chopped coriander and salt. Add some water or as much as you want in kheema curry recipe (Only add, if you want in kheema curry. I don’t add water at all as I like dry kheema curry) and mix well. Cook it for further 5-7 mins on medium heat.
9. Finally turn off the heat and garnish keema curry recipe with chopped coriander.
Serve kheema curry recipe hot with naan bread, chapatti or any rice.