Grilled Turkey Steak Recipe is grilled marinated turkey breast in rosemary, thyme, red chilli, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. This Grilled Turkey Steak Recipe can be alternative christmas recipe for the turkey roast.
Cooking Time: Appr. 12 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
4 medium size turkey breasts
4 garlic cloves
4-5 spring of fresh thyme
2-3 springs of fresh rosemary
1 fresh red chilli
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt to taste
Freshly crushed black pepper
1. Crush the garlic. Remove the leaves from thyme and rosemary springs and chop them finely. Chop the red chilli finely.
2. Rinse and pat dry the turkey breasts.
3. To marinade turkey steak recipe, take finely chopped rosemary and thyme, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, crushed garlic and freshly crushed black pepper. Mix well.
4. Rub this marinade to turkey breasts. Leave them to marinade for at least 30 mins.
5. Grill the marinated turkey breasts for 10-12 mins.
Serve grilled turkey steak hot with salad, roast potatoes or with any side even you can eat making a burger with some salad and sauces in it.