Grilled Coriander Cheese Sandwich is easy and quick snack for lunch or breakfast. This Cilantro Sandwich is healthy snack recipe for healthy diet.
Cooking Time: Appr. 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 people
4 slices of bread
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
½ cup of grated cheese
1 green chilli
How To Make Grilled Coriander Cheese Sandwich:
1. Toast the breads in the toaster (optional).
2. Chop the chilli and coriander finely.
3. Grate the cheese. Mix chopped chilli and coriander with grated cheese and make the fillings for the sandwiches.
4. Now place the cheese feelings on the Bread (toast) evenly and cover with another bread (toast).
5. Grill this sandwich in the healthy grill or in the sandwich toaster.
6. Grill sandwich for 3-4 mins or until cheese is melted propely.
Serve this grilled cheese sandwich hot with chutney or a cup of tea or coffee.