Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe In Pineapple Jar – A Unique Recipe For Everyone
Nowadays, most home cooks strive to ignite creativity in the kitchen. Due to the proliferation of experimental recipes, these cooks are already well-equipped to try doing a little creativity in their own to whip up exciting dishes for the family. Most home cooks aim to please the taste buds and gain approval from the stomachs, so it is necessary to be open-minded and be a risk taker in the kitchen.
The chicken is one of the most exploited ingredients when it comes to cooking. Aside from its taste, it can be cooked in many ways and could be turned into lots of dishes as preferred by the cook. Just like pork, you can never go wrong in cooking and eating chicken, may it be at home or in restaurants. For mothers who cook at home, they usually prefer chicken instead of pork or beef. Chicken dishes can be served daily because it has lesser fats as compare to pork and beef, thus, there’s a lesser chance that the family might contract something bad from overeating. The nutritional content is also abundant in chicken, such as protein and carbohydrates that can help the body be as energetic and well-balanced as possible.
One chicken dish that most mothers would like to try is Grilled Chicken Salad recipe in Pineapple Jar. Fixing chicken salad for brunch or dinner is usually common in families who would like to feast on something lighter than usual, without losing the necessary intake requirement of the body. Pineapples contain Vitamin C, Vitamin A, B-complex vitamins such as copper, potassium and manganese, and bromelain, an enzyme needed for food digestion. The pineapple meat complements the chicken well, making this recipe a must-try. Here is the recipe for reference.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Salad recipe in Pineapple Jar:
1 kg deboned whole chicken
½ cup catsup
1 cup mayonnaise
2 pcs hard-boiled egg
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
50g crushed pineapple
1 teaspoon white pepper powder
50g pickle relish
50g carrot brunoise
50g raisin, soaked in lukewarm water
50g spring onion, chopped
50g celery brunoise
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Salad recipe in Pineapple Jar:
1. Prepare the macaroni and boil it based on the package procedures. Cook it until it is al dente. Let it cool.
2. Sprinkle the pepper, mustard and salt to season the deboned chicken.
3. On heated charcoal, grill the chicken evenly.
4. Retrieve the pasta macaroni. Combine it with the grilled chicken, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, raisin, pickles, spring onion, carrots, celery, pepper and salt. Make sure to mix them well to spread out the taste evenly.
5. Prepare a salad bowl. Pour the mixture in it and garnish with hard-boiled egg wedges and cucumber fan.
6. Get a good-sized pineapple and scoop out the pineapple meat until it looks like a jar. Use this as a garnish later on.
7. Spoon the grilled chicken mixture in the pineapple jar. Top the jar with the remaining hard-boiled egg wedges.
Young and old people would surely appreciate the Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe in Pineapple Jar. Its unique flavors as well as its nutritional content could make it into a perfect weekend dish for the whole family.
Linda Rosario, a food enthusiast from Chef Needs “The Kitchen that Every Restaurant Needs” for these great recipes. Linda also loves arts and crafts and works as a pre-school teacher.