Grilled Chicken Fillet is marinade grilled mini chicken fillets. This Grilled Chicken Fillets are marinated in spicy yogurt with peanut marinade.
Cooking Time: Appr. 10-15 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
12 mini chicken fillets
1 cup yogurt
2 garlic cloves
½ inch ginger root
1 tablespoon mild achar masala (coarse powder of nigella seeds, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and fennel seeds)
1 green chilli
¼ cup chopped coriander
2 tablespoon roasted peanuts
1 spring of rosemary
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Hang the yogurt in a muslin cloth for an hour.
2. Chop the chilli, ginger and garlic.
3. Remove the rosemary leaves and chop finely.
4. Add chopped chilli, coriander leaves ginger and garlic to hung yogurt.
5. Add the achar masala, salt, roasted peanuts and oil. Blend to make marinade paste for chicken fillets.
6. Add the finely chopped rosemary and lemon juice to marinade paste and mix well.
7. Marinade all chicken fillets for overnight.
8. Grill it in healthy grill until it is cook or grill in oven at 220 degree C for 10-15 mins or until grilled chicken fillet is cooked.
Serve grilled chicken fillets with any side like chips, salad or roasted vegetables.