Ginger Spinach is one of the easy spinach recipes for a side dish. This recipe is spicy spinach as it has got ginger and green chillies.
Cooking Time: Appr. 15 Minutes
Serves: 2 People
2 bunch of fresh spinach
½ inch ginger
2 green chillies
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Wash spinach and chop it.
2. Peel the ginger and crush or chop it.
3. Chop the green chillies.
4. Heat the oil in the pan and add chopped crushed/chopped ginger, after some seconds add chopped chillies.
5. Now add chopped spinach and cook it for 3 mins. Keep stirring in between.
6. Add turmeric powder and salt and cook it for 5-7 mins. Keep stirring in between. Ten minutes cooking time is normally enough when you are cooking with spinach.
Serve hot simple spinach recipe with Chapatti or Naan bread.