Egg Potato Curry (Egg Masala) is easy egg and potato curry. If you like egg and potato recipes, you should try this indian egg curry recipe.
Cooking Time: Appr. 30 Minutes
Serves: 2 People
3 medium potatoes
4 medium onions
4 medium tomatoes
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1½ teaspoon chilli powder
½ turmeric powder
½ garam masala
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
Salt to taste
Water as needed
1. Boil the potatoes until cooked. Peel the potatoes and cut it in small cubes.
2. Boil the eggs, peel it and cut in 2 halves.
3. Chop the onions and tomatoes.
4. Heat the oil in the pan and add garlic paste. Stir it for a minute and add chopped onion.
5. Cook it until onion is cooked (onion will turn in transparent, once it cooked). Keep stirring In between.
6. Add the tomatoes and stir and cook for 2-3 mins.
7. Now add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Keep stirring and cook for 5-7 mins.
8. Now add the potato cubes and water as much as you want in your curry and let it cook for 5 mins.
9. Add the egg halves and cook for a minute.
10. Finally turn off the heat and garnish with chopped coriander.
Serve this Egg Potato Curry hot with Chapatti, Naan bread or Rice.