Egg Foo Yung Recipe is a Chinese omelette recipe serves with egg foo yung sauce.
Cooking Time: Appr. 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
500g bean sprouts
1 small onion
3 tablespoon flour
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon toasted sesame
Oil for pan frying
For The Egg Foo Yung Sauce Recipe:
2 cups vegetable stock
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoon corn flour
1 teaspoon curry powder
Water as needed
1. How to make Egg Foo Yung Recipe: Slice the onion and mushrooms thinly.
2. Take all the vegetables in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the flour and salt. Mix well until flour coated well with the vegetables.
3. Break the eggs and beat them with toasted sesame oil in a small mixing bowl.
4. Pour the egg mixture to the vegetables. Mix well.
5. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add large spoonful vegetable-egg mixture to the pan, flattening them (as much as possible but should be thicker) in the pan. Cook one side until brown, flip and cook another side until brown.
6. How to make egg foo yung sauce recipe: Heat the vegetable stock in a pan. Add soy sauce, bring it to boil.
7. Dissolve the corn flour with cold water and curry powder. Pour the dissolved corn flour to the pan, stirring continuously. Simmer egg foo yung sauce for 5 mins. Add some water, if it is too thicken.
Serve egg foo yung recipe with egg foo yung sauce.