Easy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is cooked on Chinese way with lots of vegetables and soya sauce & green chilli sauce. This easy chicken spaghetti recipe is cooked on stove top.
Cooking Time: Appr. 15 Minutes
Serves: 2-3 People
2 chicken breasts
500g spaghetti noodles
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1 tablespoon ginger paste
1 bunch spring onion
1 green pepper
1 red or yellow pepper
4-5 green chillies (Optional)
2 tablespoon dark soya sauce or 3 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon chilli sauce
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
3 tablespoon olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut the chicken breasts in small pieces.
2. Boil the spaghetti noodles with salt until cooked. Strain it and keep a side.
3. Slice the onions and chop the spring onions. Cut the green pepper (capsicum) and carrot in long strips. Cut the stem of green chillies and leave them whole, if you are adding them.
4. Heat the oil in a wok or pan. When the oil is heated, garlic and ginger paste. Stir for a minute.
5. Add the chicken pieces. Stir fry and cook until chicken is about to cooked.
6. Add the chopped onions and spring onion whites. Stir fry the onions on high heat for a minute. Keep stirring.
7. Add the carrot and peppers (capsicum) strips. Stir fry on high heat and cook for 2 mins. Keep stirring.
8. Add the dark soya sauce (or soya sauce), chilli sauce, ketchup and salt. Mix them well and cook for further 2 mins.
9. Add the boiled spaghetti noodles and spring onion greens. Mix well the easy chicken spaghetti recipe and stir fry till all sauces are mix with spaghetti noodles.
10. Finally turn the heat off.
Serve this easy chicken spaghetti recipe hot the way you want.
To make chicken spaghetti recipe spicy, slit the green chillies and then add them.