Cucumber Raita Recipe is a salad dish which is normally eaten with biryani as a side dish. This cucumber raita is made with grated cucumber and yogurt.
Preparation Method: Appr. 10 Minutes
Serves: 3-4 People
2 tablespoon chopped coriander
1 green chilli
1½ Cup of plain yogurt
½ teaspoon roughly crushed cumin seeds
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
A pinch of salt
1. Wash the cucumber and cut the both end of the cucumber.
2. Grate the cucumber with the help of grater without peeling it.
3. Chop the chilli finely.
4. Whisk the yogurt.
5. Squeeze the water out from the grated cucumber and chopped chilli with it. Mix well.
6. Now add lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well.
7. Finally add yogurt and chopped coriander in this mix.
8. Mix the cucumber raita properly. So, everything blends with each other.
Serve cucumber raita as it is or chilled with any dish as a salad dish.
You can add chopped cucumber to make cucumber raita instead of grated cucumber.