Cream Of Celery Soup Recipe is celery soup with onion, garlic and single cream.
Cooking Time: Appr. 30 Minutes
Serves: 3-4 People
1 celery stick
1 large onion
2-3 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
Or 1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup single cream
Freshly crushed black peppers
Salt to taste
1. Chop the celery and garlic. Peel the onion and chop it.
2. Heat the olive oil or butter in a large pan. Add the chopped garlic and stir for a minute on low heat.
3. Add the chopped onion. Cook for 5 mins, stir in between.
4. Add the chopped celery. Cook for further 15 mins on low heat.
5. Blend it with hand blender to make smooth paste (or use food processer to blend it, once it cools off).
6. Place the pan back to the heat. Bring it to boil and simmer for 5 mins.
7. Add the single cream and simmer for 5 mins.
8. Season the cream of celery soup recipe with salt to taste and freshly crushed black pepper to taste.
Serve cream of celery soup recipe with bread rolls or baguette.