Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe is soup made with broccoli with cream and spices. Cream of broccoli soup recipe is easy soup recipe, delicious in taste and made with less ingredients.
Cooking Time: Appr. 30 Minutes
Serves: 3-4 People
1 large or 2 small broccoli head
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large onion
2 garlic cloves
4 cups vegetable stock
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ cup fresh cream
¼ teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper (according to taste)
Salt to taste
Water as needed
How to Cook Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe:
1. Chop the broccoli’s florets and stem (tender stem). Chop the onions and garlic.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the chopped garlic and cook for about 30 secs on medium heat. Then add the chopped onions. Cook for few mins.
3. Now add the chopped broccoli and cook on medium heat for about 5 mins.
4. Then add the cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix well then add the vegetable stock and bring it to boil. Simmer for 10-15 mins.
5. Now add the dried thyme and mix well.
6. Now blend the broccoli mix with hand blender.
7. Put the broccoli soup on heat again and add the water, if required. Simmer for few mins and add the salt and pepper as per taste.
8. Add the cream slowly broccoli soup and keep stirring. Simmer the cream of broccoli soup recipe for couple of mins.