Cream Of Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe is yummy creamy broccoli soup with cheddar cheese in it.
Cooking Time: Appr. 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
1 small broccoli
1 medium onion
3-4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon oil
½ cup single cream
½ cup grated cheese
2 vegetable stock cubes
Salt and Pepper to taste
Water as needed
1. Cut the broccoli in small florets and chop the broccoli stems to very finely. Keep them aside.
2. Chop the onion and garlic finely.
3. In a small pan, add about one cup water and mash and add the vegetable stock cubes. Bing it boil and boil till the vegetable stocks are dissolved properly.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and add finely chopped garlic cloves. Sauté for a minute or till light golden.
5. Add the finely chopped onions and sauté them for 3-4 mins over a medium heat till they turn light golden.
6. Now add vegetable stock water and bring it to boil.
7. Add the broccoli florets and stem pieces. Cover and cook for 10 mins till the broccoli becomes tender.
8. Dissolve the corn flour in ½ cup of cold water and add to the pan. Keep stirring to avoid forming any lumps. Cook till corn flour cooked. It will take probably 2 mins.
9. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Add the milk and simmer the flame. Keep stirring the soup for few more mins.
10. Add the single cream and grated cheese broccoli cheese soup. Stir well until cheese melted. Simmer and cook for another 5-10 minutes till this easy broccoli cheese thickens.
Serve cream of broccoli cheese soup hot with baguettes or bread rolls.
If you like smooth soup, blend the soup after step 7 and then follow above steps from step 8 to make smooth cream of broccoli cheese soup recipe.