Coriander Naan is made from herb coriander and it is an easy naan bread recipe.
Cooking Time: Appr. 15 Minutes
Serves: 4 persons
2 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon warm milk
2 tablespoon yogurt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon active dry yeast (or baking powder)
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
Butter for spreading on the top
Warm water as needed
1. Take flour, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and mix it. Make a hole in the middle.
2. Mix warm milk, butter and yogurt. Pour into the middle of the flour.
3. Now add yeast or baking powder and mix it well.
4. Add warm water as needed but make sure to keep maintain the consistency to form the mix.
5. Keep mixing with hand until it will turn into smooth dough. If it gets sticky use some more flour to make smooth dough.
6. Now leave it for 2 hours with covering the cotton cloth on it or a big bowl for rising in warm place temperature between 18-24 degree Celsius (leave it at warm place of house near by gas stove or cooker something like that).
7. Give it a nice mixing with hand after 2 hours and then take a bit size like a golf ball. Press it in-between your hands and sprinkle some flour on the board.
8. Roll it on a rolling pin. If you need to sprinkle more flour to ease the rolling process, do it as the dough can be sticky to roll.
9. Keep rolling only one way not for round shape until it gets 3 times bigger than the original dough size. Sprinkle chopped coriander and roll once. Brush the naan with melted butter and sprinkle with seeds.
10. Use baking tray to bake the oven naan and Bake at 220 degree Celsius for 5 – 6 minutes or until it puffs and turns to golden brown.
11. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
Serve hot this simple naan bread recipe spreading some butter on the top with any curry.