Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice is one of the easiest rice recipes. Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice goes well with anything and it is best in taste as it is too.
Cooking Time: Appr. 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
1 green pepper (capsicum)
1 bunch of spring onions
1 inch ginger
2 green chillies
1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
1½ cup Basmati Rice
½ cup chopped french beans
½ cup chopped cabbage
1 large Onion
4 garlic cloves
2 tablespoon soya sauce
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vinegar
4 tablespoon olive oil
Salt to taste
Water as needed for rice
1. Soak the basmati rice for half an hour. Boil the rice in four cups of salted boiling water lemon juice until three-fourth done. Drain the excess water and run the cold water to avoid getting cooked in steam. Set aside.
2. Cut the carrots and green pepper (capsicum) in long strips. Chop the spring onions and slice the onion. Chop the ginger, green chillies and garlic finely.
3. Heat the oil in a pan or wok. Add sliced onion and fry until it get transparent.
4. Add chopped chillies, ginger and garlic. Fry for a minute.
5. Add carrot strips and add salt. Fry for 2 mins.
6. Add the French beans and green pepper (capsicum). Fry for further 2 mins.
7. Now add the cabbage and fry for 2 mins.
8. Add the soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce. Keep stirring.
9. Now add the cooked rice and mix well the Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice.
10. Finally add the chopped spring onions to Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice and mix well. Turn the heat off.
Serve Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice hot along with any Manchurian recipe or with anything you like.