Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk Recipe is curried chicken cooked in coconut milk. Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk Recipe is creamy and medium hot chicken curry recipe.
Cooking Time: Appr. 30 Minutes
Serves: 3 People
3 chicken breasts
2 large yellow/white onions
1 tinned coconut milk
1½ tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon ginger paste
1 teaspoon chilli powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
Salt to taste
Water as needed
1. Cut the chicken breasts in very small pieces. Marinade in lemon juice for 15 mins.
2. Peel the onions, cut them and boil for 5-8 mins.
3. When onions cool off, blend to make smooth paste.
4. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chicken pieces, garlic paste and ginger paste. Stir and cook for 8-10 mins on medium heat.
5. Add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder. Stir gently until oil separated on sides from the spices.
6. Add the onion paste and salt. Mix well and cook for 2-3 mins.
7. Add the coconut milk and bring it to boil. Simmer the chicken curry with coconut milk recipe for 10 mins.
Serve chicken curry with coconut milk recipe with rice or flat breads.