Cheesy Nachos Recipe is a basic nachos recipe cooked in the oven. It is ideal as a starter or a snack and even eat during watching movie as a replacement of popcorn.
Cooking Time: Appr. 15 Minutes
Serves: 2 People
1 large bag of tortilla chips
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 -3 jalapeno chillies
1 cup salsa
Cheddar sauce for dipping
1. Chop the jalapeno chillies.
2. Spread the tortilla chips in big oven proof dish.
3. Add the salsa over it and spread it properly.
4. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese evenly.
5. Now top up with chopped jalapeno chillies.
6. Now bake nachos on 180 degree C on preheated oven for 10-15 mins or until the cheese is melted.
7. Let the nachos stand for at least 1 minute before serving.
Serve cheesy nachos recipe as starter or snack with cheddar sauce.
You can add boiled or cooked beans, chicken (cooked and shredded), shrimp (cooked) or any meat (cooked and shredded) with the tortilla chips (mix them) to make nachos more flavourful.