Cabbage Peas Curry is shredded white cabbage cooked with peas and spices.
Cooking Time: Appr. 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
1 small white cabbage
½ cup green peas
3-4 green chillies
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
2 tablespoon oil
Some fresh chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1. Shred the white cabbage. Chop the green chillies or cut in halves.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds.
3. When the seeds crackle, add shredded cabbage and chopped green chillies. Cook for 10 mins and stir in between.
4. Add the green peas and cook for further 10 mins. Stir in between.
5. Add the turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix well and cook for further 5 mins.
6. Finally turn the heat off and garnish cabbage peas curry with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
Serve cabbage peas curry hot with chapatti, paratha or naan bread.