Best Coffee Cake Recipe – Delicious Coffee Recipes
Have you ever wondered the history of coffee? It has a historical transmission and renowned as “miracle drug. Coffee is a popular drink served as a beverage around the world. In addition to drinking, it also can be used to flavour different recipes. Here are some delicious coffee recipes which you could try at home.
Here is Best Coffee Cake Recipe.
100g Caster sugar
2 Beaten eggs
2 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in 2 tbsp of water
100g All purpose flour
4 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Coffee
50g caster sugar
1 tbsp Instant coffee
3 tbsp Golden syrup
50 ml Water
125ml Condensed milk
Method For Best Coffee Cake Recipe:
1. Apply some butter in a desired cake tin and insert in to the oven and preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Use a beater to beat the butter until it forms a soft and smooth mixture. Add caster sugar and beat for another one minute. Add the eggs, coffee water and flour gradually (do not add at once) and beat until the mixture is smooth and light.
3. The cake mixture is ready to bake now. Pour the cake mixture into the prepared cake tin.
4. Bake it for half an hour to 35 minutes.
5. Add all the syrup ingredients in a pan and heat up until the sugar is dissolved and thick syrup is formed.
6. Make holes all over the cake and pour the coffee syrup with a spoon all over the hot cake.
7. Mix all the ingredients and heat until the sugar dissolves to make the coffee sauce.
Serve Best Coffee Cake Recipe warm drizzle with warm coffee sauce.
About the author: Jane Taylor is a housewife who loves trying new recipes. She also loves sharing her new recipe ideas among others. These days she is writing articles about the recipes made from coffee bean.